MatrixCare | Technical/Content Writer
Coral Springs, Fla. | 2016 – 2017
As the first dedicated writer for the Life Plan Communities software, I was responsible for developing a full suite of complimentary technical and promotional content to support the Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) clients.
I worked closely with the Quality Assurance, Business Analyst and Education teams and used the ticketing and documentation software to research bug fixes, new features and functionality.
TEAM: Quality assurance and technical writing teams
- Researched bug and enhancement details in internal CRM, Jira and Confluence
- Worked with QA and BA team members to gather information needed to complete client-facing technical documentation
- Authored and edited major release notes and quick reference documents on specific new features and functionality included in LPC software releases
- Created, updated and managed Madcap Flare help menu topics
- Collaborated with Education Department and graphic designer on software release flyers highlighting new features before and during major releases
- Crafted emails alerts about reference materials
- Worked with Events Manager to edit and proofread page content for conference site
Industry: Long-Term Care Continuum Software
Company Size: 251-500